The kids are running around the backyard looking for frogs and I am on the back deck playing on my laptop. What better time to review some kids music?
Time for some "silly short songs for silly short people" That is the title of a great new kids album by Rock Daddy Rock. I popped it in the CD player and here is what my kids had to say:
Zane's Music Review:
- The "Boogers" Song is Fantastic! But, you really shouldn't eat boogers anyway.
- "Your Room's A Mess" is SO cool. (as he sits playing air drums rocking out next to the radio)
- "Green" Hey, I think my teeth were green once.
Audrey's Music Review:
- The "Diaper" song is nasty, yuck! I don't like poopy diapers.
- "Do The Burp" had her laughing hysterically.
- "Time For Bed" Oh Mommy, I like this one! (as she twirled like a ballerina on the grass)
Have fun with your children. Laugh with them and try to teach them something in the process.
Ta Ta for now