3.06.2009

My Daughter Is A Creepy Person!

Ever wonder what happens when you let your daughter play with your photo editing program? Well, the mini-munchkin has been driving me up the wall to "make a picture pretty!" so this afternoon I gave in, prepare yourself people, it gets a little weird...


It all started so simply, what a cute shot of my munchkins
enjoying a morning on our recent trip to South California.
I love these two!


*
*
*
*
*

then the editing began

*
*
*
*
*
*


I must worn you, it's quite intense

*
*
*
*

ROYAL ALIEN ZOMBIE BLOODSUCKERS
In A Snowstorm!!!


Where the heck does she come up with this stuff? Have I done something wrong? Should I be worried, I am a little. *sigh* OK, on the positive, she did a job great! Maybe she'll be like her ol' mom and go to college for computer animation, I'd be so proud :)

Have a super awesome wonderful weekend everybody!


Today I am going to have a
virtual
Girls Night Out!
wanna come? click below!


Photobucket

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

28 fabulous comments:

Yaya said...

Haha! Made me LOL!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Happy VGNO! That's where I'm popping in from.

Love the picture :)

fraizerbaz said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is too funny!

♥ spoiled mommy ♥ said...

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!
She sure did REALLY do a good job!!
Kinda scary, but good!!
Impressive-can she teach me!?

Jasmine said...

Haha! That pic is hilarious!

Happy VGNO

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Whoa, I wasn't prepared for that! I was thinking she was going to add a little princess crown and outfit. Something sweet and girly. She's got herself an imagination!

Stopping by from Ann's VGNO to say hello!

Angela said...

Stopping in from the GNO. Your daughter has to show her talents off any way she can.

Ali said...

Wow, that is pretty good, maybe a little disturbing, but hey lol ;-)

Happy VGNO, thanks for stopping by earlier!

blueviolet said...

I love what they did. Kids are the best!
Happy VGNO!

sistersledgekws said...

I have a goodreads spot too. Check mine out :http://chattykathyw-s.blogspot.com

I would love to compare notes on books. I have the story of edgar sawtelle as a "to read"

Debbie said...

Where do kids come up with these ideas? That photo is great.

Kristen Andrews said...

visiting from GNo that is too funny!

Bad Momma said...

Awesome work! Your daughter has mad skilz! My boys are impressed. You should see the crazy stuff they do.

Happy VGNO & thanks for popping by my blog!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

That is too funny! I can see my Princess Nagger doing something like that...gotta give 'em credit for creativity! ;) Happy VGNO!!

Erin said...

Wow she is crazy talented. Very cool! Happy Friday & VGNO!

Ter said...

man, that is a bit creepy, but talented too.

thanks for popping by my blog! Hope to see you again soon!

Bahiyah S. said...

Happy Friday! Stopping by from VGNO! Your daughter is talented. Move over Stephen King we have a new writer and directed in the making.

The Working Mama said...

Oh, that's funny! Kids, eh!
Enjoy the party.

~Sandy~ said...

Wow! that is too funny...very creative too :O)

Happy VGNO and have a wonderful weekend!!!

http://colormemommy.blogspot.com/

Richelle said...

This is my 1st time at VGNO it is wonderful, my hubby is watching a ball game and I am enjoying reading all sorts of blogs. Great picture those are the types of pictures that you keep to use as ransom when your children get married.

SKELLER said...

Wow. I gotta admit, I like the "before" better. ;-) But, you totally get to count the "after" as quality time, right?!? I bet your daughter had a blast editing with you!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I thought it was pretty creative! Kids rock!!

Elena said...

Her cuteness still comes through with the red rose she inserted into the photo! I'll have to look into this program and experiment myself.

Kristen said...

ummm. call a shrink. quick.

kreations said...

She has an imagination.
Catching up from VGNO. Nice to meet you.

Rhea said...

Um, wow, scary! But totally hilarious and creative. I LOVE IT!

whereismymind said...

LOL! That is a bit scary. But, very funny and she has to have some talent! No matter how creepy. ;-)

underthebigbluesky said...

she's definitely got some talent.

now i know why boo's kindergarten teacher tells them their drawing cannot be violent.