3.28.2009

Saturday Q-Shot: Eyes

I am so excited about this new Meme that my good friend Melissa is doing over at Spoiled Mommy. Each week she will ask a question that you need to answer with a photo. Sounds like fun!

This weeks question is "What is the color of your eyes?"

click photo for a large (prettier) version.

I answered this question with the color of my husbands eyes. He has greenish-gold eyes, and depending on the sunlight you can see hints of light blue. Every color in this picture I can see when he looks at me. This picture was taken while on a hay ride in South Carolina, I got so lucky that it came out so well :)


Join me each week

for "Saturday Q-Shot"
with Spoiled Mommy



Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday!

Ta Ta for now


Photobucket

6 fabulous comments:

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Ohhhh that is perfect!!!!
I wanted creativity, and thats what you did-perfect!
I WAS going to do a sky for mine being a sky blue but did the eye instead.

What a gorgeous picture!!!!
You did a wonderful job, thank you so very much for playing along.

Mom24 said...

That's awesome. I never would have thought to do anything creative like that. You're really amazing.

Debbie said...

What a great meme and a clever way to answer it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ah! What a sweet post!!

Nieman Family said...

Now I understand what Melissa meant went she was excite to see what ideas someone would come up with. NEAT idea. Look at the picture closely...the curve and the sparkle in the corner...kinda like God's eye looking back. Awesome picture...

jen said...

awww that's so sweet.