My bloggy buddy, Stacey over at 4everMom tagged me to share seven of my weirdnesses (yes, that's a word 'cause Stacey said so!) with the world.
So here we go, seven weird things about me:
1. I talk to my dogs in a baby voice, "ooh, you're so cute, little puppy-wuppy" I wonder if they like it, or if they are constantly thinking "what is wrong with this lady??"
2. The intro to "Top Gun" is the best 5 minutes in movie making history! (according to me)
3. I don't like donuts, not that it helps my waistline in the least, I find plenty other sugary snacks to fill up on!
4. I would be totally content being cut off from civilization as long as I had internet access and my family.
5. I can not stand sneakers. I hate wearing shoes, period. Can't I just be barefoot everywhere?
6. My singing voice is terrible, but I still bless those around me with the drowning cat sound that comes out of my mouth. Why do I torture the one's I love so much?
7. I willingly watch kids cartoons with my munchkins. And, I enjoy them :)
There you have it, more weirdnesses about me. Now time to play tag...
I'm going to leave it up to you, if you would like to play along link back to me and share your weirdnesses. Please let me know if you play along so I can read about how weird you are, then I'll know I am not alone in my strange little world. Have fun!
Ta Ta for now