12.22.2008

Award Time!!

I am so far behind on giving these blog awards out, SORRY!!

About a hundred years ago The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom bestowed upon me this lovely blog award:



I now pass this onto
My Secret Blog (what's more creative then a made up personality??)
Mygoodness (she is so crafty. I want some of her bean bags!!)

*************************************************************************************

Then in a distant time far far away Under The BIG blue sky and Random thoughts of a mother of 2 sent me this great award that looks pretty... but who knows what it says :)



I now pass this onto
Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder (she makes me laugh so hard that sometimes I forget where I am)
Spoiled Mommy (her kids do some silly stuff, need a shot of coke?)

*************************************************************************************

And the last blog award of the evening came to me while I was driving across the US from K...Not your Average Girl



I pass this on to
Open seven days a week. Closed Sundays (look at her profile picture. How could I not give her the fabulous award?)
Kate's Musings (she kept her cool moving her family with such grace, way to go!)



OK, so I finally passed my awards on! I hope you take a moment to check out some of these wonderful blogs.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

7 comments:

Yaya said...

Thank you!

Hula's Secret Blog said...

Oops...I mean....Thank you!

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Congrats on posting your awards!

Did I do that backwards?

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Yipeeee, thats ME!!!
Thank you for the ? award. KIDDING!!
I love my pretty family award-haha!
Thank you so much for thinking of me...your too darn sweet!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations on your awards!!!

And Merry Christmas too!

Anna Lefler said...

Thanks so much for the cool award! I really appreciate that...

Happy New Year!

XO

Anna

fraizerbaz said...

I'm very late but I finally got around to adding that pretty award you bestowed on me... thanks so much!