12.26.2008

Snow Play

Tomorrow morning the family and I will be heading off for an adventure, sledding! Just a 2 hour drive towards the mountains and we'll be surrounded by the white stuff. I am so excited we have moved somewhere that this will be a winter tradition.

Growing up near the Sierra Nevada Mountains as a kid, skiing, sledding, snowball fights and snowman building we common during the winter months and I can't wait for that to be apart of my kids childhood too.

I have to admit, there are some nerves going on in this mom. First are for my daughter, the mini munchkin is quite dramatic... and a bit whiny. I am afraid as soon as she gets that snow on her skin she'll yell "MOMMY! I WANNA GO HOME! I'M COLD, WWAAAHHHHHHHH!" Second I am worried about my son, the munchkin is a dare devil. I can just see him heading for the biggest hill facing a ton of trees (Lord help me!)

I am sure everything will go just fine, or at least I am hoping it will. These snow boots are ready for some fun, and to enjoy feeling like a kid again :) I'll let you know what happens.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

Have fun!!
Build a snowman and do a snow angel for me okay? Those are two things that I want to do in my lifetime!
Take lots of pictures :)

Yaya said...

Lol! I know, I get the kiddos I nanny for all bundled up to play outside and they last two minutes and then I wonder why I spent so long getting them ready to play!

Hula's Secret Blog said...

Love the Calvin and Hobbes graphic!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm betting you ALL have a fabulous time!!!

underthebigbluesky said...

Hope your having fun and your munchkins are behaving.

Got medical insurance for the daredevil and cocoa for the mini munchkin?

Love the Calvin and Hobbes pic, Em's got two books for Christmas and it's like a trip down memory lane!

Mom24 said...

Hope you have a great time. My munchkin would definitely be complaining about being cold and tired.

kate said...

Oh! I am so jealous! I hope you guys have a great time- I can't wait to hear all about it!