11.17.2008

The Movers Have Arrived

Today is D-Day, the movers are packing up our home as I type. Yes... I am stealing a few seconds before they disconnect my internet, who wouldn't? So in honor of moving day here are some funny pictures I came across. I hope our movers are a bit more professional!! :) Talk to you all soon!

I love how smiley the driver is hauling his load


notice the bed at the very top?


I've seen this one before, I think the caption was "Your ass is over loaded."


How is this even possible?


Goodness, remind me never to complain about carrying a full load from the laundry room again!

Alright people. I am outta here. I hope you all have a great week. If you don't see any posts about the move in the next few days, it must be because we are staying in a way too cheap hotel with no free Wi-Fi. You can picture me tired, curled up on a ball going through internet withdrawal. See you on the flip side.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket