11.15.2008

Finishing Up

The last few days have been emotional. Filled with "goodbye's" to friends, going away parties for my kids and their friends. All this frown inducing stuff has had me in a sad mood. :(

Although I know this move is for the better, the good bye part is never easy. I am going to sure miss all my girlfriends here.

OK, so progress is moving along. My hubby is outside cleaning the pool one last time, I am finishing up laundry so we can pack our clothes up tomorrow. The kids are watching the Disney channel... I'm not sure how that's "helping" mommy, other then it is keeping them out of my hair while I run around like a crazy person trying to get everything done.

The movers come on Monday morning, and then we will be getting this show on the road!

If you drop by and comment, please don't be offended if I don't get back to you right away. And all those lovely blogs I enjoy reading and commenting on myself... You are going to be neglected for a few days. SORRY! Once we hit the open road I intend on typing out the hilarity that I am sure will in-sue. (That's if the hotels have free Wi-Fi, ha ha)

My Sunday Signspotting posts have been completed for the next few weeks, and are scheduled to post even if I am MIA.

Hope you all have a super Saturday.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket