11.25.2008

Finally Made It

*yawn* I am beyond tired right now! My hubby and I have spent the last 2 days unpacking boxes. My hands are covered in paper cuts, my feet hurt, i can't feel my back from sleeping on the floor the last few nights, and i am not totally sure what day it is... OK, enough complaining. I am all better now :)

I have missed the bloggy world, I am sure I have missed so much! Arizona is nice, our neighbors are nice. It's all just nice :) There is a scorpion problem in the area we live (Super fun!!) Some lady at the park told me to buy some Red Bull and a black light, become a paranoid crack head with no sleep and I could find them all. Um... No, I think I will enjoy the little bit of sanity I have left.


OK I am off to sleep (8:40 PM, I told you I was tired!) talk to you soon.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

10 comments:

TattooedMinivanMom said...

It'll all be so much better in another week or so. Whatcha doin for Thanksgiving?

Yaya said...

Hmmm...that park sounds like loads of fun...

fraizerbaz said...

Yes, scorpions are a problem here in AZ. And pesticides do nothing to them, as I'm sure your neighbor has already mentioned. You may want to find a way to seal up cracks around your windows and doors, as they can squeeze through a crack about the size of a dime. Caulking, weather-stripping, whatever it takes. Cats will help kill scorpions, and don't worry about them being hurt by them. Dog, on the other hand will get hurt by a sting. Fortunately, I don't seem to have any in my neighborhood, but two miles down the road, a friend's neighborhood is infested with them. Her husband has been stung in bed TWICE before, while sleeping. Talk about a rude awakening!

Mom24 said...

Holy cow! I admire you even more now. I think I would be on the first bus back to wherever. I don't do scary creatures well. Good luck.

blkitalianpride75 said...

I'm glad you guys made it in one piece!! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving if I dont talk to you before

KC said...

I'm glad you made it Ok.. good luck with all the unpacking. Get some rest and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

The Blonde Duck said...

Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Thanksgiving!

nikkicrumpet said...

I'm glad you made it there safe and sound. I'm sure you'll love everything Arizona has to offer...well except for the scorpions. I hope you get all settled in and then get some rest!

Tina said...

We miss you already!!! Which bedroom is ours? Looks like there's room in the munchkins closets for us.....we're SO happy you arrived all in one piece. Now go get a cat from the pound....fast! Ha...love you!!!

underthebigbluesky said...

Welcome Home. The unpacking will come in time.