11.25.2008

Finally Made It

*yawn* I am beyond tired right now! My hubby and I have spent the last 2 days unpacking boxes. My hands are covered in paper cuts, my feet hurt, i can't feel my back from sleeping on the floor the last few nights, and i am not totally sure what day it is... OK, enough complaining. I am all better now :)

I have missed the bloggy world, I am sure I have missed so much! Arizona is nice, our neighbors are nice. It's all just nice :) There is a scorpion problem in the area we live (Super fun!!) Some lady at the park told me to buy some Red Bull and a black light, become a paranoid crack head with no sleep and I could find them all. Um... No, I think I will enjoy the little bit of sanity I have left.


OK I am off to sleep (8:40 PM, I told you I was tired!) talk to you soon.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket