11.19.2008

Day 2

Holy cow, the drama started today! We've traveled 700 miles so far, and my back sure feels it. Let's see here... Today I decided a few things:

1. The Georgia state tree should be changed to a construction cone.
2. Men in suits with GPS thingy's LOVE to ride my butt on the freeway.
3. Memphis, TN has the most confusing freeway interchanges on the face of the planet!

The kids are doing an amazing job keeping busy and happy while traveling. (Thank God for that!)

So today was L O N G. We managed to get lost twice. I took some great pictures from the road, unfortunantley no hotels we are staying at offer free internet and I am too cheap to pay. So the pictures will have to be posted once we get to Arizona. This post is once again from my cellphone. (Darn you tiny cellphone buttons!!)

Tonight our hotel is a super fun Holiday Inn somewhere in Arkansas. They have a weird fish in the lobby that watches you as you walk by... It freaks me out. I hope to sleep for many many hours and wake up refreshed for more of the same tomorrow :)

I love getting your comments while road tripping, it gives me something to read at rest stops. Keep'em coming, I swear I will reply and comment back once I'm at a real computer.
Nighty-night everyone!!

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket