11.20.2008

Day 3, Travel Pictures!!!

Today was not too exciting, lots of road, rest stops, semi-trucks, and hay fields...

I started getting a horrible stomach ache this after noon that is still bugging me tonight. It makes the long hours on the highway seem to drag on. My son had a great quote today I wanted to share, there was no build up. he just felt the need to tell me this:
"I can't play the ukulele, but I can shake my butt!"

Aren't kids fun? I finally made it somewhere with internet access! YIPPY! Here is a little photo montage from the road trip so far. There will be more to come later.

The kids are ready to hit the road!


Atlanta skyline as I drive by too fast :)


Doggy pit stop!


A neat old barn next to a gas station


The mini-munchkin being cute from the back seat


My view for the last 1,200 miles... Following my hubby's red truck

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

6 comments:

Yaya said...

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!

Tina said...

Great to hear the family adventures and thanks for the pictures! We miss you already!!DRIVE CAREFUL & remember truckers can be your friends on the road.

blkitalianpride75 said...

yay! Great pics!!! I cant wait to see more!

♥ spoiled mommy ♥ said...

Aw, what wonderful pictures!!

Gee thanks hun for taking the picture of me while the doggy poops! (or so MY husband wouold say!)

Love the barn picture-gorgeous!

The kids, just adorable!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Mom? ARE WE THERE YET???

Sorry! Couldn't resist! So dang girl, where are you going?? Are you going east, or west?

Living in GA, I agree 100% on the construction cone comment!!

Hang in there, you MUST be getting close by now!

Kelsey said...

Pretty pictures!
I can't believe you're driving all that by yourself, you're brave!

Good luck, almost there, right?!