11.20.2008

Day 3, Travel Pictures!!!

Today was not too exciting, lots of road, rest stops, semi-trucks, and hay fields...

I started getting a horrible stomach ache this after noon that is still bugging me tonight. It makes the long hours on the highway seem to drag on. My son had a great quote today I wanted to share, there was no build up. he just felt the need to tell me this:
"I can't play the ukulele, but I can shake my butt!"

Aren't kids fun? I finally made it somewhere with internet access! YIPPY! Here is a little photo montage from the road trip so far. There will be more to come later.

The kids are ready to hit the road!


Atlanta skyline as I drive by too fast :)


Doggy pit stop!


A neat old barn next to a gas station


The mini-munchkin being cute from the back seat


My view for the last 1,200 miles... Following my hubby's red truck

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket