12.24.2010

So Long, Miss you

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


2010 what a year you have been. One of the most joyful & challenging years I've had in a long time. Thanks for the
memories: 

~~*~~


Becoming a closer family
Him riding his "big boy bike"
Sledding in the snow in our backyard
Charleston with my best friend
Seeing my dad drum at church
Homemade ice cream at the local farm
Knowing he loves me more than life itself
S'mores with Chip N Dale
Visits from the tooth fairy
Dog mischief
Healing ears, noses, throats, ankles and hearts
Holding butterflies in my hand
Watching her spin in her Tutu
My son laughing while inner tubing on the lake
Derby car races
Enjoying handfuls of blueberries grown in our own garden
Tackle football while I held my breath after every hike
Snow angels 
Praying for my mom
My daughter's scared face just before surgery (both times)
Hot tea on cool days
Snuggling in bed with my babies
Friends...
Selling chocolate for school fundraiser
Eating chocolate for school fundraiser
All the blooming flowers
Both of them making me smile every day
Him laughing at my jokes 
My mom building homes in Haiti
Him finally catching that baseball
Dancing in the rain
Glasses of wine with the ladies
Learning about everything
Honor rolls, awards, trophies
When she finally swam on her own
Embracing my heavenly Fathers direction for my life
Wonderful birthdays
Watching them hug, and mean it
Standing on the beach in awe of the bigness
The kids riding a mechanical bull
Cheering on Clemson in the stadium
Seeing how fragile life really is
Singing children
Holding his hand in the ER
Being in the parade
Making music
Her dressed as a chocolate chip cookie
Quiet time reading
Being chased by power wheels
Glimpses of their imagination
Watching her color for hours
Hearing my grandmas voice on the phone
Crying from frustration
Crying from laughter
Feeling the Love


~~*~~


Good Bye 2010. When the new year rings in, I will be a little sad. You've been a good one, a really good one...










What is something you will miss about this year? Or what are you looking forward to in the new year?


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket