11.04.2017

Here We Go!! (yikes) Day 1

I hate to cook and that makes eating healthy very difficult. So once I saw the scale tip to a place I was not even close to comfortable with, I knew it was time to make some changes. This is my accountability for the next 30 days.

I started the Isagenix 30 day cleansing and fat burning system today.

Day 1 food went pretty well. Look, I even had green stuff!


Breakfast was an Isalean Shake, french vanilla flavor. Loved the flavor, wasn't the biggest fan of the consistency. I was told to shake it a little less. I had half an Isalean Bar mid morning, It was a sample that came with all my stuff, tasty. I did compare the nutritional label to a few bars I already own (Cliff bars, LaraBars, etc.) and they seem to be very similar. Good to know.

Lunch was another Isalean Shake, chocolate this time. Pretty good tasting. I did not shake it as much and the texture was a lot better. I was starving by mid afternoon though, had a hard boiled egg for my snack. It did not satisfy me. I made myself a cup of coffee, that seemed to help quite a bit. Gave me an energy boost and quieted my hunger.

Dinner was wild oats and brown rice, asparagus and flounder filet. Delicious. This was really fun to prepare. I think knowing this was the one main meal I would eat today made me care about dinner more. I was very focused and can honestly say cooking was enjoyable this evening.

Water intake, I drank 106 oz. of water. I have spent almost the entire day running to the restroom. I hope that evens out a bit. My kids think it's pretty funny.

Final thoughts: I was very clear headed today, and stayed busy all day. Only got hungry and questioned if I could really do this around 3:30pm. It was a successful first day. I hope I can keep this up.


au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Lizzie