11.12.2017

4 In A Row: Day 6, 7, 8 & 9

I am having some high highs and low lows with this program. Mainly because it’s making me really evaluate me. I had 2 pretty tough days and 2 pretty good ones. 

Day 6 was just a bad day. One of those days where it feels like negativity follows you. In the evening I finally decided to quit being a baby and head to the gym for yoga, I stood on the scale (1st time in a week) and saw I had gained 2 pounds. Needless to say my head was distracted the entire hour in yoga with “what the heck?! I’m eating perfectly and doing everything right.” Once my pitty party was over my husband reminded me I’m drinking so much water there’s got to be some water weight there and also to remember muscle weighs more. Nice try, I still wasn’t happy about gaining :P

Day 7 was a little better. Energy levels have been low these past 2 days. It’s been rainy here, I’m sure that adds to that. I stayed busy all day and made sure to take all my snacks and shake items with me. It’s getting very easy now to remember what to do when. I like that this program is easily falling into my routine. Dinner we took my son out to celebrate an accomplishment and he picked a seafood place where almost everything is fried on the menu. I had clam chowder and green beans. If I had stopped there it would have been great. But I ended up eating a handful of my husbands hush puppies and a few fried shrimp. I felt miserable all evening. Had a stomach ache all night and woke up with a headache. My body made it clear I can’t handle fried food right now. Message revived!


Day 8, Saturday, we had a lot going on with the kids. I was looking forward to a great day and getting out of my funk. I had yummy shakes, and a nice dinner catching up with a friend. It would have been a lovely day except for the woman in a department store restroom who asked if I was pregnant. I will use that to keep me motivated. But at the moment it hurt.

Today was day 9, first order of business, I NEED TO UPDATE THIS BLOG MORE FREQUENTLY!! My goal was every evening to type on here. As you can see form this post I am not doing that. Today was good diet wise, It was a day full of household chores and getting ready for the upcoming week. My husband and I cooked dinner together. We had fun. I am still shocked how much I am enjoying being in the kitchen on this program. 

Tomorrow is my 2nd cleanse out of 4 for this 30 day program. I am prepared and know what to expect now. Here's hoping I can keep my energy up all day. Night! 

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
 Lizzie