11.05.2017

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

I made it to day 2! Do I get an award? haha

Today was easier then yesterday, I did not get hungry until just before dinner. Which was a yummy baked turkey breast, stuffed with cranberries and topped with tons of delicious low fat mushroom turkey gravy. Green beans and left over wild rice and oats from yesterday. It is amazing how good food tastes when you've "saved yourself" until the end of the day.



A few observations today: 

Over 100 ounces of water is still a lot.

My new weight scale is broken, according to it I lost 40 pounds last night. I am doing good with nutrition, but not quite that good.

Also, I think cutting out tons of bad foods has heightened my sense of smell. Walking through Walmart this evening was interesting. All I could smell was cigarette smoke and pee. Super.

Tomorrow will be my first cleanse day, I am nervous. My schedule is busy tomorrow, and I am hoping the distraction will help me survive. Fingers crossed!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Lizzie