11.18.2017

Chugging Along Days 10-15

After my last weigh in I decided I wouldn't step on the scale for awhile. I feel better, my body is less puffy looking, and I think I've lost weight. Why ruin feeling good?

Each day using Isagenix is easier then the last. I wake up excited about what flavor shake I will create. It has been fun to search Pinterest for shake recipes. I will say some have been great while others have been awful. I feel a little like a scientist trying out a new concoction at times.

My workout regimen is horrible, I need to up my game. This is a busy time of year in our families homeschooling world, trying to get all our subjects to a certain point for the semesters end. That means not  a lot of "me" time. But I still see slimming results, exciting. I hope I can get super motivated to work out like crazy soon and really kick butt.

Major win this week: I had 2 dozen doughnuts in my car, took them to a kids party, cut them all in half, and didn't even lick my fingers let alone eat one. YAY!

Mess up this week: I ate a slice of pizza. I know, I know, what's the big deal? There's nothing wrong with a little bit of something. This isn't a restrictive diet. Well, I felt bad and shouldn't have eaten it. Next time pizza will not win.

My 3rd cleanse is coming up in 2 days. I'm not so sure I like once a week. Even with doing well, I still don't look forward to it. Maybe next month I'll try the 2 day in a row cleanse 2 times a month. Then it won't seem so "oh crud, Monday, no food, boo." I understand the benefits, it just sucks a bit :P

Here's to another week, and THANKSGIVING!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Lizzie