11.06.2017

1st Cleanse, Day 3

Today was (is) my first cleanse day. Basically I drink nutritious liquid all day with a few small snacks here and there. That is it. Last night I was dreading this, feeling like I wouldn't have the ability to make it all day. Well, so far so good!

The snack wafers Isagenix provides for the 30 day system reminds me of large flintstone vitamins. A bit more tasty, but basically large chewable childrens vitamins. I didn't think they'd be very satisfying but after hours of liquid, the wafer crunch was a welcome treat.

Ok so how is this cleanse going?

I'm not hungry!

Wow

I never thought I'd say that at the end of today. The cleanse schedule has you drink or nibble something every hour. Plus I chose to do it on one of my busiest week days. DISTRACTION, it's a beautiful thing.

All day I was sharp, I felt great, totally motivated. Now it's evening and I'm cooking dinner for my family. I am still not hungry, but tired. It hit me like a ton of bricks and I can barely keep my eyes open.

Coffee to the rescue. So here I sit, sipping coffee, surviving my first ever cleanse. I am pleased to say I can do this, and even more pleased knowing I will get an actual meal tomorrow :)

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Lizzie