2.15.2009

From White to Orange

When we first moved out here we signed the munchkins up for Martial Arts to meet friends and help them feel more confident in a new environment. It has absolutely helped them both during this big transition in their lives. This week they both graduated from white belts to orange/white belts. Way to go Munchkins!!


The mini-munchkin doing her stuff:





The Munchkin Gettin' it done:




Introding The Karate Kids :)

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

Ta Ta for now

Photobucket

8 comments:

Smores for Breakfast said...

really cute pics!

and, really cute blog!

Yaya said...

ORANGE! Yay!

I love watching kiddos do martial arts. I used to nanny kids that did it and it was so entertaining to me!

underthebigbluesky said...

Your gonna have to watch your back now mama!

Kelsey said...

Yay for new belts!

I was wondering if it's a standard rule in the martial arts world that all studios must bear the name "Lee" somewhere in it. The one near my house is "Kim Lee's Martial Arts" lol.

TattooedMinivanMom said...

That's great!

I've heard that karate is a great way for kids to get their physical energy out and to feel more confident. It's good for discipline and respect too. Sounds win, win to me!

American in Norway said...

Yea for them! They are adorable!

kate said...

Congrats to the munchkins! I am really looking forward to getting Nate involved in sports/activities when he turns four this summer! Great pictures too.

kate said...

Congrats to the munchkins! I am really looking forward to getting Nate involved in sports/activities when he turns four this summer! Great pictures too.