1.10.2011

Snow Puppy

Remember when we brought this adorable puppy into our home? Well, he's over 65 pounds now, almost 2 years old and STILL acts like a crazy lunatic!!! But he sure is cute :) I have never had a dog drive me nuts more then Jackson. He makes me want to pull all my hair out and drink lots of vodka, but I love him so much. Such is the way of loving a dog, ha ha.

My kiddies are home due to snow (we've built like 5 snowmen!) so I must not blog long, just thought I'd share this adorable picture with you. 

Anyone want a dog who pee's everywhere, eats chap stick, barks at trees, steps in his own poop and runs through the house, and drools on your feet while you sleep?? 
Hello? 
No One? 
Really? 


OK, I'll keep him :)




au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket

13 comments:

dood1ebugs said...

I want him!

Kelly said...

He is adorable!! I hope you are enjoying that snow!

I would love a dog! I don't have the space for one though...maybe someday!

Melissa said...

O my goodness!
You so know where to send him when you need a doggie sitter!

Cherie said...

My brother used to have 2 dogs like this and they definately were wild and crazy but ohhhhh SO fun!!
What a cute picture in the snow!

kimert said...

I love boxer babies!! My baby boxer is going on 12 yrs old. Poor girl. She isn't such the fan of snow though!

Mom24 said...

That's a very good picture. Hope you have fun w/your snow day(s?). :)

He & Me + 3 said...

He is so cute. If he eats chapstick I will take him because then it wouldn't end up in my dryer...ugh.

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Hahahaha... a face only a mother could love. Just kidding, he's ADORABLE!

SnOw dAZe!! love it...

Martha in PA said...

That picture is precious! He is too cute.

Thanks for you comment on my TV cabinet... it is actually a Tommy Bahama desk. I bought it when I lived in FL, and worked at home. It did not look so big in the store. It is the most expensive piece of furniture I had ever bought! I considered getting rid of it when we moved, but decided to use it for the TV in our living room.... there is no way it would fit anywhere else in our apartment!

We will probably have a snow day Wednesday. I'm glad I work tomorrow and am off Wed!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Just look at that face!! Pretty cute! You know, for a dog.

{cat lover here, sorry!}

blueviolet said...

You're hooked now!

ModernMom said...

LOL Good thing he's cute!

Kristina P. said...

Awww, so cute! Do you have a pug too? My husband would love a pug.