1.03.2011

A Chill Winters Day


We don't get a lot of snow around here, but when we do everything looks so pretty! The snow stays only a few days, then melts away leaving us waiting for the next storm. Brrrrr... It's COLD outside! You all stay warm out there.

Our snowy house :)

Just a short post, the kids have been home from school and hubby has been home from work. Leaving me little time to blog, thank goodness the snow has kept everyone entertained so I can at least do laundry!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket

9 comments:

blueviolet said...

It's so beautiful! I love when the branches are laden with snow like that!

Melissa said...

Oh Lizzie, I can just see us wrapped up in some wooly blankies snuggled cozy on adirondack chairs on your beautifully rustic porch, and of course we are sipping on a bottle (each!) of wine! Ya know, to stay warm and all! Happy New Year girl! Cheers!

Kelly said...

Makes my toes cold just looking at it!!

kyooty said...

Very pretty pictures. I love when it first falls and clings to the trees.

Kat said...

Looks gorgeous! It just started snowing here this morning :)

kimert said...

It is gorgeous! We got snow too and I didn't even go out to get pics! lol Happy New Year! :)

Melinda said...

So beautiful ... I grew up in the Midwest, but have lived in Florida for 20 years. I still miss snow terribly this time of year. It never seems like the holidays here. :( Have those kids make snowmen while they can!

ModernMom said...

Oh the picture of the all white tree is just beautiful!

Carrie said...

It looks so beautiful! I love a fresh fallen snow! So fun for everyone to be home and spend a fun day together! Stay cozy! ;)