9.21.2009

My Ever Changing Path


Closed Path by Rabindranath Tagore
I thought that my voyage had come to its end
at the last limit of my power,---that the path before me was closed,
that provisions were exhausted
and the time come to take shelter in a silent obscurity.

But I find that thy will knows no end in me.
And when old words die out on the tongue,
new melodies break forth from the heart;
and where the old tracks are lost,
new country is revealed with its wonders.

************

I know I haven't been the best blogger lately. I see I have even lost a few followers in my absence. Sorry!!! Life has some unexpected twists and turns in store for our family. All good things, I promise. It has been hard to blog when these changes have been all consuming in my mind and I can't discuss them on here just yet. I am a bad liar, and to come on here and be all "Hey everyone! We're all sunshine and roses, things are same old same old here" would be unfair to me and you. I hope you all understand. Sorry for the vague dialogue. Life is truly a crazy path with many unexpected things around each corner. Thanks for coming by and reading, it means the world to me. :)

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...

Photobucket

17 fabulous comments:

Yaya said...

((Hugs))) Hope everything is ok!

kimert said...

Thinking of you and hoping all is well!! :) You're missed!!

blueviolet said...

I'm with you for the long haul but I do miss you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Well I hope that you are all ok. Good to hear from you. You are missed.

Cherie said...

Lizzie life gives us all ups and downs. I hope everything is well and good.
We'll be here when you get back - Hey we have google reader!!!

Take Care!

Melissa said...

Take care a you Lizzie...we'll always be here!

Carrie said...

Life should always come first...of course we're here when you are! Take it easy and glad to hear all is good...Take care! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, not to worry Lizzie! We'll still be here when you get back. Take care and don't worry about us. This is just "Blogland".... you're in REAL LIFE. =0)

valentine said...

hope everything is well, i know we wish life was neat and pretty, but it's messy,

look forward to when you come back.

Patty Reiser said...

May you be blessed with the strength and the courage to face this challenge head on. And know that your blogging friends are here for you when you are ready.
Wishing you a scent-sational day!
Patty

kyooty said...

I'll keep waiting

Bonnie said...

I got ya on twitter so I knew you were still around. Miss your posts but TOTALLY understand when life just gets ya.

I'll be here when you get back to regular blogging.

Kelly said...

It's good to hear that these changes are good ones. I hope they continue to be good as you move through them.

Martha in PA said...

Miss you! I can't wait to hear your news!

Ms. Sarah said...

hope everything is ok for you. prayers

kate said...

I am so right there with you these days! Try to center yourself by taking care of you too. It's hard to find time for yourself being the boss lady of the house who takes care of and manages everyone else first.

Squeeze some you time in whenever you can. Journal, draw, read, listen and dance to really loud music while your kids are at school. Do what motivates you and be okay with letting some things go. I need to take my own advice...! I'll call you soon-

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Hope you are doing okay. Let us know when your back!