6.06.2010

Vacation Time!

In a few days we are out of here! Headed south for Florida, Orlando to be exact. Gee, what's in Orlando that the entire family would enjoy??? DISNEYWORLD! This will be our 3rd trip as a family. We love it.

For the first time ever we will be going to all four parks: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot & Disney Studio's. I hope the kids don't run out of steam, just incase i'm packing lots of candy to give them a sugar rush when needed. One can never be too prepared :)

Also for the first time we will be staying at one of the Disney resorts. We'll be sharing a cabin at Fort Wilderness with my parents. The kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement! OK, OK, me too!

To save money we will be trying to eat as many meals in our cabin as possible. My dad will be manning the grill while my mom makes some of her amazing  creations in the kitchen. We will be lucky enough to enjoy the company of a few more family members while at the park. My Aunt, Uncle and their 2 kids will be joining us, kind of a mini family reunion.

Well, I better get back to cleaning the house and washing clothes in preparation for the big trip! Plenty of pictures and info coming soon! 

If you have any advice, tips, anything to share about the theme parks or Fort Wilderness please let me know!

au revoir, adieu, ciao, till next time...
Photobucket